[OPLINTECH] Managing public computers for a public library

Kevin Puffer kpuffer at wcdpl.org
Fri Jun 6 14:30:15 EDT 2014

Ditto Jim and Chad.

One up side of managing Public computers is you DON't have to save user
stuff. I've worked both sides of this fence (Nabisco inc.& Library) and I
prefer the stress of insuring a working computer for the next unknown user
to the stress of insuring a working computer to a well-known employee who
wants to load and maintain everything he/she comes across in a day's
"work", and then trying to retrieve the stuff they have somehow lost track
of. Public computers are easy by comparison (in my experience).

KP