[OPLINTECH] Summer Reading Program Online

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Tue Jun 10 13:02:53 EDT 2014

About once a year (around the time that the Evanced bill arrives),
I go poking around to see what progress has been made on this
project -- https://www.readingrecord.net.

In previous years, it was confined to Colorado. Looks like they've
finally released the code. I'd love to see a hosted solution available
to Ohio's public libraries. Perhaps some sort of Information Network
for Ohio's Public Libraries* might be interested in taking that on?

                Don Yarman
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org

* What would we even call such a network? INOPL? PLOIN? PLINO?