[OPLINTECH] Summer Reading Program Online

Eric Lochtefeld eric at lochtefeld.org
Wed Jun 11 09:17:16 EDT 2014

Don and all watching this list,

I contacted the man in charge of the ReadingRecord project and said that I
am interested in hosting our own solution. I would have to talk to our
director about us hosting a solution for our state using this method once
we get our OPLIN circuit upgraded this month. I agree with Don that this
would be a great service for OPLIN to host for all of Ohio's Libraries.
If anyone wants to look into ReadingRecord check out the demo site:
https://www.readingrecord.net/dokuwiki/doku.php/info:demo_site_info

Thank you for all of the responses.
Eric Lochtefeld

___