[OPLINTECH] Using Gmail / Google Apps for Nonprofits

Phil Shirley pshirley at CuyahogaFallsLibrary.org
Wed Jun 11 11:08:07 EDT 2014

Are you using gmail (or Google Apps) for library staff, or have you
considered doing so? What issues did you consider or encounter?

Google Apps for Nonprofits seems attractive, and it looks like we
qualify (as long as we can get onto that IRS list).

If you've gone through the process of getting on the IRS list and then
applying for Google Apps for Nonprofits, I would be interested to know
how how long it took you.

Thanks.

Phil
--