[OPLINTECH] question about toner & drums for your printers

Fred Miller Jr. millerfr at oplin.org
Tue Jun 17 11:36:34 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon,

I was curious if anyone is using aftermarket toners & drums in their
printers that they own. We have been having trouble with the LD toner &
drums in our Oki printers and was wondering if anyone is using aftermarket
toner & drums or brand name OEM. Would be interested what toner and drums
anyone would recommend to cut down on cost and bad units coming in.

Many Thanks,

Fred Miller Jr

IT Service Manager

Auglaize County Public District Library System

p: 419-738-2921 ext. 1011

f:  419-738-5168

w:  <http://www.auglaize.oplin.org> www.auglaize.oplin.org

Visit our Library Website! <http://auglaize.oplin.org/>