[OPLINTECH] question about toner & drums for your printers

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Tue Jun 17 11:41:42 EDT 2014

GCPL uses genuine Xerox supplies since we once got a lecture and almost got a huge bill on a repair.
Our toner, such as it is, comes from Staples and is also genuine HP.
IMHO it's not worth the risk to use aftermarket stuff...read the fine print on the warranty .

Jim Mann
Technology Coordinator
Greene County Public Library
76 E. Market St