[OPLINTECH] Best All-in-one computers

Michael Vollmar-Grone vollmami at oplin.org
Thu Jun 19 14:47:57 EDT 2014

Hey Fred,
We've had 6 Dell Vostros for the public for about three years. Problems
with only one which was replaced with under warranty with an Optiplex.
(Well actually two if you include the unit that a patron dropped.)
There's also 6 other Dells being used by staff anywhere from 3-5 years.
No problems.
None are touch screen.
Regards,
Mike