[OPLINTECH] Best All-in-one computers

Greg Ramage gramage at ualibrary.org
Thu Jun 19 15:28:56 EDT 2014

I've been happy with our fleet of Lenovo all-in-ones.  While I agree
with Steve's assessment that they aren't hospital-grade we've only had
one support call that I can remember and it was resolved fairly
quickly.  I've got about 150 of them total (all staff and patron PCs)
with a few touchscreens as well and can't complain, especially for the
price.