[OPLINTECH] Job & Career warning

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Mon May 5 08:26:17 EDT 2014

My apologies, my earlier message was confusing.

If you go to the new LearningExpress Library 3.0 site (http://ohioweblibrary.org/db/lelv3), you'll see "Job and Career Accelerator" prominently displayed there. That's OK, accounts created here are no problem.

The interface that ends June 30 is the old one, http://ohioweblibrary/job. Accounts created here do not transfer to the new JCA that is incorporated in LearningExpress Library 3.0.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org