[OPLINTECH] security cameras

Kyle D. Ledford kledford at columbus.rr.com
Wed May 14 13:50:18 EDT 2014

I like the idea of IP cameras because you might be able to utilize existing drops or modify existing drops and save some wiring costs... Otherwise I don't have a preference either way... I have used both with good results.. It's vendors and such that can make the biggest difference.

Kyle Ledford
Sent from my iPhone