[OPLINTECH] Patrons bypassing computer sign-in system

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Thu May 29 11:59:55 EDT 2014

I don't know anything about SAM but is it possible just plugging in a USB stick
opens Windows explorer?
It will depend on how SAM is written.

Explorer allows browsing in your PC, where Internet Explorer (or almost
anything) could be started.

You can test this easily enough with a USB stick.
If you see this, click on the icon.

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>