[OPLINTECH] Required OPLIN E-rate forms from ALL libraries

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Wed Nov 12 13:16:45 EST 2014

Once again, it is time for every Ohio public library system to complete E-rate forms for OPLIN, specifically a Letter of Agency (LOA) and a Form 479.

All libraries are required to submit these forms to OPLIN annually, regardless of whether or not the library itself participates in the E-rate program.

As before, we have made the process of submitting these forms as simple as possible. From any library computer, go to http://oplin.org/erate and follow the instructions there. (You must be in the library to access this site.) This online site will ask you for contact information and whether or not the library complies with the Childrens Internet Protection Act (CIPA), then will automatically generate the forms we need from you. Sign the forms and email to erate at oplin.org. If you cannot email the signed forms, you may fax them to 614-728-5256. It's that simple.

We urge all libraries to complete these forms ASAP, but no later than December 19, 2014, so OPLIN can begin work on our E-rate applications.

Thank you!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org