[OPLINTECH] Required OPLIN E-rate forms from ALL libraries

Stephen Hedges hedgesst at oplin.org
Thu Nov 13 07:54:37 EST 2014

Thanks to everyone who's submitted their paperwork already (a lot of you!).

Just a reminder, you need to sign and date both the Form 479 and the Letter of Agency. So you'll sign and date two of the three pages.

Thanks!

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave., Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204
614-728-5250  ::  hedgesst at oplin.org