[OPLINTECH] PC Purchases...Single or Multiple

Colleen Sandusky sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Fri Nov 21 10:01:42 EST 2014

Kevin,

As budgets keep getting tighter it does make it more difficult. That is why I made the decision to build my own a number of years ago. I can build for far less, which allows me to purchase more. Also, components are available far longer than computer models. Since I do tech part time it makes cloning, troubleshooting and repairing so much easier.

If I had to buy, I would definitely purchase as many as I could afford of the same model.

Colleen Sandusky
Loudonville Public Library