[OPLINTECH] Help with digital advestisement

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Mon Nov 24 15:47:56 EST 2014

We do an even poorer man's version: we load image files on a USB
drive, plug it into the TV, and set it to slide-show mode.

                Don Yarman, Deputy Director
                Delaware County District Library
                84 E Winter St; Delaware OH 43015
                yarmando at delawarelibrary.org  740.362.3861

Currently listening to "Waistcoats & Weaponry" by Gail Carriger,
and reading "The Necromancer's House" by Christopher Buehlman.