[OPLINTECH] DeepFreeze and Windows Update Loop

Melinda Holmes holmesme at oplin.org
Mon Oct 27 18:34:29 EDT 2014

Has anyone had to deal with DeepFreeze rebooting in frozen state before windows updates have finished which causes an endless reboot.  I cannot thaw from the console or the client.  Safe mode makes no difference as it cannot boot to that point.  Supposedly, Faronics has a procedure for this, but have yet to email it to me.  Meanwhile, I have a bank of computers I would like to get up and running.  If anyone has dealt with this and has the "procedure" I would greatly appreciate it if you could send it to me.

Thanks,
Mindy Holmes
Mason Public Library