[OPLINTECH] Staff Intranet

Jennifer Hrusch hruschje at oplin.org
Mon Sep 8 16:54:47 EDT 2014

At my previous position, we were using Mediawiki.  There were logins for those who managed the content, but all others could view without a login on the staff Intranet.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/MediaWiki

We had a lot of success with this platform.

Jennifer Hrusch
Main Library Manager
Chillicothe and Ross County Public Library