[OPLINTECH] Dream Weaver...

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Thu Sep 11 17:46:29 EDT 2014

It's possible that http caching is involved. Your library has multiple
layers of http cache: the browser itself caches, but you're also running a
squid http cache at the network perimeter firewall. The squid cache might
be the culprit here. Try clearing squid's cache and see if that helps. You
might also want to try clearing the cache on your local browser after that
too, just to be safe.

On an IPCop firewall log into the firewall's configuration website and look
in Services -> Advanced Proxy. Somewhere in there you should probably find
a way to clear the squid http cache.

*Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools*