[OPLINTECH] Dream Weaver...

Bob Neeper neeperro at oplin.org
Fri Sep 12 09:28:20 EDT 2014

If cache is not it, you might check the files on web server via programs like
WinSCP or TightVNC, etc.
Or go to the server direct.
Do an edit and look for a change or maybe just check the file date or size.
This should determine if a file transfer problem.

You might be able to save the Dreamweaver file on your desktop and use one of
the programs to transfer to the server.

Email Signature

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
Community Library  <http://sunbury.cool-cat.org>