[OPLINTECH] Scanner with Multi-page sheet feeder

welchly at herrickliboh.org welchly at herrickliboh.org
Mon Apr 6 17:29:15 EDT 2015

We lease two Ricoh copier/scanner/printer machines, one set up for public access but that the staff can also print to via our network, and the other strictly for staff. The staff one is also our fax.

They will scan to memory device or email, and offer PDF as well as TIFF/JPG formats. Color/bw is another option, and they can choose to manually place the documents on the glass one after another, or use the automatic feed option.

People really like the convenience, and they are so thrilled to learn it doesn’t cost them anything as long as they don’t print. It’s also an excellent option for those needing to send information when the place will accept email rather than fax.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have specific questions.

Lynne

Lynne Welch - Herrick Memorial Library
101 Willard Mem. Sq. - Wellington, Ohio 44090 USA
tel 440-647-2120 email welchly at herrickliboh.org