[OPLINTECH] Registration is now open for the Ohio Polaris Users Group and Eastern Great Lakes Innovative Users Group (Polaris/Sierra/Millennium) Conference

Karen Perone kperone at rodmanlibrary.com
Wed Aug 5 14:42:19 EDT 2015

Hello all,

Registration is now open for the Ohio Polaris Users Group and Eastern
Great Lakes Innovative Users Group (Polaris/Sierra/Millennium)
Conference which will be held on September 18th at the State Library of
Ohio. The full conference schedule can be found here:
http://bit.ly/2015ohconf

The meeting is open to all Innovative customers in Ohio and the
surrounding region. You do not need to be a member of the national
Polaris or Innovative Users Group to attend this conference.

Registration for the conference is $25 per person* and includes lunch.
You can process your registration(s) here:
http://bit.ly/2015ohregistrationRegistration for the conference ends on
9/11/2015. Space is limited, so make sure to register early. Presenters
will be emailed registration information separately.

If you have additional questions, please contact: Mark Strang
(mstrang at bgsu.edu) or Wes Osborn (wosborn at clcohio.org).

We look forward to seeing you in September!

*Note: Our service provider charges a service fee (around $3.00) for
each ticket. The exact service fee amount is shown on the registration page.

Mark Strang, MLIS
Data Systems Manager
University Libraries
Bowling Green State University