[OPLINTECH] Dirty Power

Becky Schultz b.schultz at yourppl.org
Wed Aug 5 14:47:11 EDT 2015

Hi!

We have a branch that, due to extremely dirty power coming into the
building, we keep having to replace the UPS in the network cabinet. Our
electrician has also confirmed this is why the units are failing.  A
1500VA UPS is plenty big enough, but we apparently need a unit with more
high end power conditioning.  A whole building solution isn't justified,
so I'm just looking for feedback or suggestions on equipment to protect
our relatively small rack of equipment.

Thanks!

--
Becky Schultz
Technology Coordinator | Portsmouth Public Library