[OPLINTECH] Dirty Power

Joe Knueven joe at gtownlibrary.net
Wed Aug 5 15:24:01 EDT 2015

Along the lines of what Bob suggested, have you tried something like:

http://www.amazon.com/Furman-Advanced-Conditioning-Voltmeter-Isolated/dp/B001JJB2GM/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1438802252&sr=8-7&keywords=power+conditioner

I suppose it's conceivable, that if the situation is bad enough that you'd be perpetually replacing the conditioner instead of the UPS, which isn't really much better.  That said, this is affordable enough that you could try something along these lines and see if it could take the fluctuations you're seeing without conking out all the time.

The only catch is it looks like the ones that are cheap enough to be in the price range of a beefy UPS only go up to 15 amps, which could be an issue depending on how much you have to plug in..

Best of luck.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director