[OPLINTECH] Spine Label Printers

Tim Donaldson Tim.Donaldson at westlakelibrary.org
Tue Aug 18 12:35:42 EDT 2015

This message was originally HTML formatted.  View in a HTML capable client to see the original version.\r\n\r\n   We've used the Zebra 2844's for at least 6 years.  Very durable.  We have 4 that give little if any trouble.  As usual with printers, the main problem was the initial software configuration with the printer, the ILS and Windows.

Tim Donaldson
 Tech Services Manager
 Westlake Porter Public Library
 27333 Center Ridge Rd.