[OPLINTECH] eRate Workshops

Knapp, Mandy aknapp at library.ohio.gov
Wed Aug 19 15:28:55 EDT 2015

Hello all,

It's that time of year to start thinking about next year's eRate application. This year, we'll have an in-person workshop at the State Library and a simultaneous webinar on Thursday November 12 from 9am-3pm with Lorrie Germann, the State eRate Coordinator. She'll review changes to eRate and provide an in-depth look at the Form 470. We'll break for lunch from 12-1.

Please register using one of the links below:

*        In-person workshop at the State Library of Ohio:  http://ceohio.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails.aspx?EventId=197&lib=

*        Webinar: https://ohlibrary.adobeconnect.com/erate470/event/registration.html

eRate, also known as the Schools and Libraries Program,  is a federal program which provides funding in the form of discounts to schools and public libraries to provide internet services.  Discounts for support depend on the level of poverty and the urban/rural status of the population served and range from 20 percent to 90 percent of the costs of eligible services. More information on the eRate program can be found at http://usac.org/sl/

Best,
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0DA93.C181C7A0]
Mandy Knapp
Library Consultant
274 E. 1st Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
Tel: 614-466-1710
Toll Free:800-686-1532 (Ohio Only)
Fax: 614-466-3584
library.ohio.gov<http://library.ohio.gov>
[cid:image004.png at 01D0DA93.C181C7A0]<https://www.facebook.com/StateLibraryOhio>  [Description: Twitter logo - links to the State Library of Ohio's Twitter page] <http://twitter.com/statelibohio>   [Description: Blog logo - Links to the State Library of Ohio's blog] <http://library.ohio.gov/blog/>   [cid:image009.png at 01D0DA93.C181C7A0] <http://pinterest.com/stlibohio/>
Share Your Story<http://library.ohio.gov/state-librarian/share-your-story> by telling us how a
State Library service or resource helped
you or your library.