[OPLINTECH] Wireless Service

Nathan Nguyen nnguyen at ghpl.org
Wed Jan 21 15:19:32 EST 2015

We are using ubiquity here and at another library where I work and they are fantastic for the price.  There are some things meraki will do better (stats! / offsite monitoring are the two big one for me) but nothing beats them anywhere near that price point.

Feel free to contact me off list if you want any more info
n8

Nathan Nguyen
Technology Coordinator
Grandview Heights Public Library