[OPLINTECH] Windows Hangs at Please Wait or Welcome

Mindy Holmes mindy.holmes at masonpl.org
Thu Jul 9 13:13:50 EDT 2015

I have read a number of things that state why this may happen and would
rather not spend a lot of time guessing which issue is the problem.
What I am looking for is a way to determine what is going on during the
"hang time".   What is the best way to do this so I can resolve the
issue?  Is there a good way to "see it" built in to Windows (using Win7)
or is there a 3rd party solution (preferably free) that could help
accomplish this.  I would like to find something that might help
pinpoint what the issue is rather than go through an endless trial and
error process.

Thanks,
Mindy Holmes
Mason Public Library