[OPLINTECH] Sound System with headset & mic

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Thu Jul 16 16:44:22 EDT 2015

Was wanting to know if anyone has purchased a sound system in the last 2 years that uses Bluetooth signal connection or wireless free connection to a headset and boom mic for presenters or presentations. If so could you elaborate more on this and how much it cost? We are looking into purchasing something like this for our library system and was wanting to know what kind of cost we're getting involved with and what to look for.

Thanks again,

Fred Miller Jr.
IT Service Manager
Ph: 419-738-2921