[OPLINTECH] Windows 10

Jordan Cooper jcooper at myacpl.org
Fri Jun 5 12:03:49 EDT 2015

I haven't participated in the beta, but this is one of the first times I've
been excited by a Microsoft product in a decade, haha.  My personal plan is
to wait for about 3 months after release so some of the inevitable launch
bugs can be quashed.  Then I'll play around with it a little and test Deep
Freeze, our cataloging stuff, etc.  We're predominantly Windows 7 here,
though I've been running 8.1 because it came with a few of the computers.
I'm certainly curious to hear any other opinions on it.

Thanks,

*Jordan Cooper*
*Technology Associate*
Athens County Public Libraries