[OPLINTECH] Windows 10

sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org
Fri Jun 5 14:07:53 EDT 2015

I'm currently running the 32 bit beta on an older box. AMD Athlon II X2 250
processor with 3GB RAM. I have been rather impressed with the performance.
Hope it doesn't get weighed down after the final roll out.

Compatibility with Deep Freeze is going to be a big deal for us as well.

Colleen Sandusky
Network Administrator
Loudonville Public Library
sandusco at loudonvillelibrary.org