[OPLINTECH] Metalogic Voyager Scanners

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 10:31:17 EDT 2015

We don't use Polaris but I found a manual and a config guide online for the scanner.

It seems to have the ability for numerous beeps.
The scanner looks to be defaulted to ignore the BEL command.
It would need verified or changed.

Question is: Can the Polaris s/w be configured to send BEL commands?

Page 7-5 in the Configuration Guide I found shows this:

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Computer Guy)

Volunteering at:
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074