[OPLINTECH] Email transfer service extended indefinitely

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:53:30 EDT 2015

The Executive Committee of the OPLIN Board just met by conference call
and decided to keep the email transfer service running indefinitely.

We have added about 1100 transfer addresses to the service so far.
Anyone who has given us their old OPLIN address and a new email
address is getting their _NEW_ incoming OPLIN email automatically
forwarded to their new address.

The advantage to libraries of being able to use the transfer service
indefinitely is that the email addresses on stationery, business
cards, websites, etc. can continue to receive email. You will not be
able to send anything with an OPLIN address, but you can receive email
with an OPLIN address, if we have a new address for you in the
transfer service.

If you want to add/change an email address in the transfer service,
send the old and new email address information to support at oplin.org.
If you want to add a number of addresses to the service (e.g. for a
bunch of staff members), one email actually works better than multiple
emails.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave, Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204