[OPLINTECH] One email alternative

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:22:50 EDT 2015

We have reports that several libraries have successfully registered
for Office 365 Education plans at
http://products.office.com/en-us/academic/compare-office-365-education-plans.

The initial form you fill out is pretty simple, and looks like the
screenshot we've saved at http://oplin.org/files/officetrial.png.

Note that it is set up as a free trial, and Microsoft "reserves the
right to verify eligibility at any time," but so far they seem to be
allowing the educational discount for public libraries.

After you click on the "Create my account" button, you'll eventually
be asked to make some DNS changes to verify your domain. If you have
trouble with these questions or any subsequent questions, you can
contact http://support.oplin.org and we'll help you out.

Stephen
--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave, Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204