[OPLINTECH] Hosting mysql based web site

Tim Burns tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us
Tue Mar 24 12:05:41 EDT 2015

I have used 1and1 = http://1and1.com  without complaint. The interface and pricing are reasonable.

I also use a MAMP (Apache-MySQL-PHP) setup for a couple applications… (this is my preference).

Tim Burns, Technologist
Birchard Public Library of Sandusky County
Department of Nuts and Bots
tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us<mailto:tim.burns at birchard.lib.oh.us>

Today's Topics:

  1. Hosting mysql based web site (Jim Lack)