[OPLINTECH] Hosting mysql based web site

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:40:15 EDT 2015

Community Library uses a VMware ESXi host server.
It has openSUSE LAMP servers as some of the virtual machines.

Cost is the host server and time to build the openSUSE ones.

Easy to back up the complete LAMP server as needed.
Have an identical VM for one as a test server.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Computer Guy)

Volunteering at:
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074