[OPLINTECH] Microsoft Office 365 question for the Borg Collective

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Tue May 5 12:12:10 EDT 2015

I didn't care much when the 30-day expiration warnings came through, but
the threat of the "ACCOUNT" being disabled/deleted at ~60 days is something
different entirely! That made me sit up and take notice.

Thanks, John!  That's a big load off my mind.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*