[OPLINTECH] Consumer vs. Commercial grade laptops

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Tue May 5 12:45:01 EDT 2015

We're getting ready to order some admin staff laptops and was wondering everyone's opinion on comsumer vs. commercial grade laptops. I'm not a big fan of HP laptops since they do seem to get hot/warm after leaving running for extended period of time. I do like ASUS laptops, but they don't have very many commercial grade laptops. Is the business commercial grade laptops worth the extra money to get them for a small library system? Comments and thoughts much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Fred Miller Jr
IT Service Manager
Auglaize County Public District Library System
p: 419-738-2921 ext. 1011
f:  419-738-5168
w: www.auglaizelibraries.org<http://www.auglaizelibraries.org>

Visit our Library Website!<http://auglaize.oplin.org/>