[OPLINTECH] Courtesy Email Delivery Issues

Matthew White mwhite at columbiana.lib.oh.us
Fri May 15 14:02:48 EDT 2015

Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced delivery problems with their courtesy emails. And, if so, what you're experiencing and how you're troubleshooting the problem.
Initially, we noticed a pattern of patrons who used AOL accounts not receiving their emails. I thought this was related to SPAM filtering on AOL's end. However, we have also been informed by three more patrons that they did not receive emails telling them of items coming due. (They had emails addresses at emypeople.net, sbcglobal.net and att.net).
Thus far, we have not had a single complaint from someone with a Gmail or Yahoo email address. We have been able to verify that people with these accounts are receiving emails.
We recently upgrade to Microsoft 365's cloud based email. I'm starting to suspect that it could be related to this.
We are running Library Solutions preferences 4.2.9.5.
Thank you,

-         Matt