[OPLINTECH] Explora to replace Searchasaurus, Kids Search, and Student Research Center

Stephen Hedges st.hedges at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:16:14 EDT 2015

Next Tuesday (right after the holiday) we plan to remove Searchasaurus,
Kids Search, and Student Research Center from http://ohioweblibrary/ebsco.
This is being timed to coincide with the end of most school years, and is
coordinated with INFOhio and OhioLINK. EBSCO will not disable these
interfaces until June 30, so if you are using direct links from your
website to these interfaces, they should still work until then.

The new Explora interface will remain. FYI, I have attached a spreadsheet
comparing the databases we have included in our Explora interface and the
databases that were included in Searchasaurus, Kids Search, and Student
Research Center.

If you have questions, please contact http://support.oplin.org.

--
Stephen Hedges, Director
2323 W. Fifth Ave, Suite 130, Columbus, OH 43204