[OPLINTECH] Envisionware on Windows 7 - SOLVED

Eric Lochtefeld eric at mercerlibrary.org
Tue Oct 6 16:43:15 EDT 2015

Envisionware claims "very soon"-

*"PCR | Computers on hold with no reservations"*

Eric,

Development is aware of this issue and is working on a release of a service
pack to resolve this and other problems with PC Reservation 4.4. I've
associated your case to the defect so that you will be notified when the
fix is released-which should be very soon.

Julie