[OPLINTECH] Keyless ID locking door systems

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Wed Sep 9 12:09:05 EDT 2015

Wanted to reach out to any IT people around the area the currently has a keyless entry locking system on some of their doors. Here at the Auglaize County Libraries we are a 6 branch system and due to the expense of replacing a lot of the locks and master keys and changing keys we wanted to check into a keyless entry system for some of our doors here at our main library. If anyone could give me some information and vendors to reach out to that has a setup like this that would be great. Again we' re looking to go to some type of keyless (key fob) entry system for some of our doors here at the library. It may be totally unrealistic and too expensive to go this route, but we at least want to check into it. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks again,

Fred Miller Jr.
IT Service Manager
Ph: 419-738-2921