[OPLINTECH] Keyless ID locking door systems

Bob Neeper neeperro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 12:50:34 EDT 2015

I don't remember the manufacture but Mettler Toledo used a hefty door lock for
the computer room and our tech lab.
They were strictly mechanical with 10 eraser sized numbered push buttons.
It was SOMETHING like this    http://www.safesetc.com/4282.html except no key
Inside was just a knob to turn for exiting.

At the current headquarters they use a Sonitrol electronic lock system.
You carry a credit card sized card and just pass it close to the reader.
It senses the code and unlocks the door.
The other side used push bars to open.
This card was also used in the elevator for floor access.

R. W. (Bob) Neeper
(Retired Toledo Scale Engineer & Library Computer Guy)

Volunteering at:
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074