[OPLINTECH] Question about trends

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Fri Sep 11 13:33:32 EDT 2015

This is bleeding-edge and piggy-backs on "Service mobility, making services
available whenever, wherever...", but how about TV whitespace for extending
a library's reach into public spaces not necessarily typically associated
with the library (Ie. a local park, etc.)

It's the latest buzzword, after all.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*