[OPLINTECH] Where are all the good Dual Monitor Desktops?

Joe Knueven joe at gtownlibrary.net
Mon Aug 15 09:31:16 EDT 2016

I would consider looking at systems from places like CDW-G or NeweggBusiness as well, especially if you only really need VGA quality for your output.

VGA quality dual monitor support has been around for years on even relatively low end computers.  Also, by a similar vein, if you had to go with Dell or something with only one output, you could buy just about any pci-e video card that has 2 outputs on it and it should easily support dual monitor at an acceptable resolution.  That seems really unnecessary considering how many motherboards support the Intel on chip graphics with 2 or more monitors.

I’m surprised that Dell is unwilling to sell you something with a functionality that has been commonplace for years…

Best of luck.

Joe

Joseph Knueven
Director