[OPLINTECH] "Who is on my wifi" disconnecting

Amy Deuble adeuble at marion.lib.oh.us
Mon Dec 19 08:59:11 EST 2016

Is anyone else having trouble with the "Who is on my wifi" software disconnecting almost daily? I have tried it on two computers, a network PC and a server, both which are on 24/7. With both I receive the message below which always shows 12:15 pm as the disconnect time. The message always comes at 1:15 pm. There is nothing running on either computer or the network that should cause this (at least as far as I can tell).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Amy Deuble

Marion Public Library

adeuble at marionlibrary.org<mailto:adeuble at marionlibrary.org>

Who's On My WiFi Agent Disconnected

The following Detection Agent is no longer connected to the Online Service.

Agent:  (MYWIFI4-KGVJ4-L62GO-DDRSP-UQKWG)

Time: December 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Please Restart Detection Agent.