[OPLINTECH] "Who is on my wifi" disconnecting

Chad Neeper cneeper at level9networks.com
Mon Dec 19 09:49:45 EST 2016

Amy,

Check your computer for any sleep/power-save modes and disable them. Let
the computer run 24/7 without going to sleep. (Screen-saver or screen
power-off is ok.) We've seen some similar problems and found that to be
part of the cause.

*Full IT/Computer consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and
schools*