[OPLINTECH] "Who is on my wifi" disconnecting

John Ross jross at ashland.lib.oh.us
Mon Dec 19 10:01:32 EST 2016

I usually stay logged into the computer, but lock it in order to keep that
program running. It would be handy if there was a way to run it as a
"service" without having to keep a computer logged in all the time, but
then again, you could run it virtually on a server and leave it that way so
no one else is logging into the computer.

Sincerely,

John L. Ross, III
Coordinator, Technology Services
Ashland Public Library