[OPLINTECH] Server 2012 R2 stuck checking for updates

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Tue Dec 20 15:45:33 EST 2016

LOL.  I guess I should clarify what I mean by stuck.  When I manually check
for updates, it will scan for hours and never show any results.  I had this
happen with Windows 7 recently and applied a few KB patches and now Windows
updates finds results in 3-5 minutes.  I am able to stop the Windows update
by using net stop wuauserv, but I am sure that you know that.  I got a
laugh out of your response though.

Kevin Jones
Network Admin
Coshocton Public Library