[OPLINTECH] Flash and Chrome

Kevin Jones kjones at coshoctonlibrary.org
Thu Dec 22 11:40:11 EST 2016

Has anyone seen the issue with Flash not updating in Google Chrome?  Our
patrons have been complaining that websites won't open in Chrome because it
says Flash player is not up to date.  Even if I install the latest version
of Chrome it still says Flash is not up to date.  Has anyone been able to
resolve this issue?  None of the resolutions from Google searches has fixed
the issue.

I am almost ready to uninstall Chrome from the public computers because of
this issue.  I have it installed as an alternative to Internet Explorer.
Would I be better off using Firefox?

Kevin Jones
Network Admin
Coshocton Public Library