[OPLINTECH] wireless printing @ libraries

Fred Miller Jr fmiller at auglaizelibraries.org
Mon Feb 8 13:15:58 EST 2016

I was curious what IT technicians are implementing at their library for wireless printing for patrons. With the spike in schools lending our chrome books, more and more kids need this ability for school work. We have a some requests from staff and patrons to be able to print to a printer wirelessly. We do have that availability with our copier at our main library, but most of our branches are on a smaller budget. Suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,

Fred Miller Jr.
IT Service Manager
Auglaize County Public District Library System
203 S. Perry St.
Wapakoneta, OH 45895
Ph: 419-738-2921
Fax: 419-738-5168